Monday, March 2, 2009

I posted!!

Ok, so I'm a horriable blogger now!! But this is what has been going on this last week! My friend Erica is getting married on Saturday and we threw her a bridal shower! (well allison mostly did...Thanx girl!!) I made the cake of course! What do you think?
The back view

Me and Kassi


Mallory and I

The gang
And this weekend me, Kristen, and Brandis went to As You Wish and painted pottery! It was actually super fun! If you're anything like my sister you will think it's gay to do that on a saturday night...but seriously, nothing was going on, and we were sick of doing the same ol stupic stuff! haha I made a big vase for the flowers I don't get. Kristen made a plate for her house someday, and Brandis also made a vase for David...haha This is what they look like before they get fired! I'm so excited to see what mine will look like! I did black and red!


4 comments:

Kassi Moyers said...

oh man ive always wanted to go to as you wish!! ericas shower was so fun!! i reaaalllyy do miss you heather!! that picture of us didnt turn out as bad as we thought it did!!

Kristen said...

as you wish was so much fun!! Let's go again soon!! And you're cake turned out super cute! The pics on your blog look better than the pics you sent me on the phone, it is SO cute!! :)

Mel said...

Haha! You LOSERS! Just kidding. I'll have to see the finished product. Looks like you had fun!

Mel said...

Oh and by the way I like that bow on the square cake!