Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pageant/CAKE

So this weekend, me and some girls from work went to the Easter Pageant to watch our other friend/co-worker be the angle. She was so cute and did so good! Watching the Easter Pageant, really helped me remember the meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it. Even though I spent Easter all alone this year cause my parents decided they didn't love me anymore.....I had a blast!! I love having the house to myself and doing whatever I want! Or just having the quietness of my own kitchen so that I could make a cake too...
(Dang...Pam's eye's are closed!!! sorry it's the only picture I had! and sorry Amy, you aren't in it! Should have came earlier! WE LOVE YOU!)
The cake I made for the April birthday's in my office. And Denise's birthday is included!!
Happy Birthday girls! And Ashley!!


5 comments:

Mel said...

Is that Lindsey in that pic?
Good job on the cake, I can't wait to see Blayke's! Can you make sure to make it a super yummy tasting cake??!!!

Megan said...

You work with Denise?? I totally used to work/hang out with her! Tell her I said hello!! :)

Kristen said...

We had so much fun that night!! I loved it!! And good job again on that cake, i loved it!! YUMMY!!

justin & mallory coffman said...

As always, adorable cake!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, and people. I love Disneyland. I took my two oldest children there in August of 1980 on a family visit to California. My experience was very heart warming, and fun. I hope to resist in the near future.