Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big 10

So life has just been kinda crazy. I've been working 6 days a week and come home exhausted but love what I do! I love my full time job, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have the best boss in the world! He seriously is so awesome! And on the weekends, I have been helping April do cakes and desserts for weddings which is so fun! I don't every get sick of it or hate going....I LOVE IT! I'm used to being an assistant, I've done it for 3 years, so assisting April is a piece of cake! She is awesome too! She seriously is my idol! Anyway, enough blabbing!! Life kinda sucks right now, but what do ya do...I try to stay busy and get on with life.
Dr. Welch asked me to do his son's birthday cake and made his son think that he wasn't getting a cake at all and when he saw it, he about died! When Dr. Welch saw it, you would have thought it was his birthday!! haha But it was another camouflage cake and I think it turned out pretty good. I wish I could have recorded how Dr. Welch reacted...it was so funny!

1 comment:

allie said...

That cake looks freakin awesome! Great job