Monday, February 25, 2008

New York baby!!

I'm going to New York on March 19th!! My cousin Emali is in a wedding there and did not want to go by herself, so I told her I was so in! My girls Mallory and Kylie are coming too, and we can't wait! We have everything planned out that we are going to do, like, a tour bike ride of central park, ice skating, the broadway show Wicked, statue of liberty, ground zero, eating at all the amazing restaurants, and of course SHOPPING, SHOPPING, AND MORE SHOPPING!!! New York....HERE WE COME!

6 comments:

justin & mallory coffman said...

that's right, 3 weeks from wednesday we hop on that overnight flight!!! i just know im gonna have to shoot you up with caffeine all day on thursday so you're not grumpy....haha or we can just go shopping. :) love ya and can't wait girl!

allie said...

so sad I cant go.... sorry again girls! Hope you have the time of your life there and take lots of pics love ya!

justin & mallory coffman said...

i know girl, we are SUPER sad you can't come. but we do understand. we love you and hopefully we can do a weekend getaway sometime soon with all us girls!

Wendi and Matt said...

heather! ya ya for blog! you are so not ugly in that pic i love it haha! and married life is very good! :) i can't believe brad will be home so soon! thats so exciting and new york..JEALOUS! have fun girl

Kristen said...

holy tamolie girl! that's crazy!! i'm so jealous have fun!!

Chitney said...

I'm so jealous I've always wanted to go to New York!