Sunday, March 2, 2008

St. John's road trip


So, yesterday, Lindsey and I went on a road trip to St. Johns. Brad's little brother, Brennen, got baptized. We left bright and early in the morning for a long ride up the mountains. It was so much fun! Brennen took me for a ride on his quad and almost killed me. He went so fast on this jump that I almost fell off! Then he kept doing wheely's down the street. I think I bruised his rib caige from holding on so tight! lol We also visited their horse's and Lindsey was in Heaven. I gave her a tour of the whole town in about...7 mins. :) The baptism was so amazing. I'm so proud of Brennen and his decision to be baptized. And I know that Brad is too. I love their family! They are so fun to be around. Right before we had to leave to go back home, I asked if I could drive Brad's truck. (It's an old ford that brad completely redid. He loves ol orange. It's his baby. He would die if anything ever happened to it! Literally haha) I took it all around town and I took pictures of it to send to Brad cause I know how jealous he is going to be! haha Even though it was a long trip to pull in one day, we had so much fun!

14 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

Ok, it's nice to know you had a blog and I just found out about it. Nice! I thought you loved me more than that! JUST KIDDING! I can't wait to see you too! And you failed to mention that I am from SJ. Again, it's nice to see where you loyalties lie!! RUDE!! ;) love ya!

allie said...

HAHA sounds like a lot of fun... go a head and tell brad!

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha! okay, i know. but im kinda not too big on the whole singles ward thing. but we should check out the one out here. and i love my kids, so that's why im still stuck in my fam ward. haha. but yeah lets ward hop a little k. and yes friday we are playing. love ya

Unknown said...

ok, rude. Thanks for telling me you had a blog. I'm your own sis for petes sake. Nice to know where I stand.

Kristen said...

Awesome heather it sounds like you had a blast!!

Wendi and Matt said...

its always nice to get out of this place that is getting so hot! and come on..anything with Lindsey Thurber is an amazing adventure in itself :)

o said...

heatherrrrrr!!!! i found your blog. and it makes me super happy. remember high school lunches at your house?? haha. so random. oh those boys....how have you been?

Wendi and Matt said...

i live in tempe. Rural and Southern :) thanks for the compliment...i have needed to make it cute and it still needs improvement haha. How is life?? im so glad you have a blog now!

Wendi and Matt said...

thats no doubt! that would so very much fun! you plan it ill be there :)

allie said...

I tagged you! you better do it!

Kristen said...

oh my gosh that is such a sweet truck!!! Conrad would die!

allie said...

Copy mine and paste it where you type your post.... there is a secret though if you just paste it will all combine and have no spaced in between the questions... so when you go type a new post and your on the screen where you start typing there is a tab that says HTML towards the right of that little page click that tab and paste it there... then you can go back to the other tab "compose" i think it is and edit it. hope it works

justin & mallory coffman said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST!!!! SHEESH! UM I GOT AN IDEA, HOW ABOUT THE TAG BOTH ALLIE AND I ASKED YOU TO DO!!! i still love you. sorta

Kristen said...

i know we do need to hang out very soon! lets plan a day for all us girls to go out just like the good 'ol days!