Sunday, April 27, 2008

Livin it up

Sorry it has been awhile since posting!! This is the past couple weeks for me!! This is my dad letting me drive his VET!!!! The rule is you have to be 30 to drive it, but I'm his baby :) J/k!! Are you kidding me??? He probably still won't let me drive it even when I'm 30!! haha so i'm just in my driveway :)
Lindsey and I went to the mall and we found some freaking sexy hats! Don't we look good??

Coby and I on main street! Ride it cowboy!!!!
Today is Lindsey's 20th birthday!!! Happy birthday girl!! I love you!! We took her out to dinner last night to her favorite Red Lobster. I got chicken strips :) And holy cleevage girl!! Wish I had some...those baby's are HUGE!!

Friday night we went dancing and had soooo much fun!! We danced with every hot guy and didn't even care!! Usually we care! haha But it was so much fun.

11 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I love Lindsay!! She is so funny! Happy Birthday to her. I love the update!

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha nice!!! happy b-day linz! hey we need to be better at taking pics when we're together! okay?! btw, you missed out on a great movie sat. night! haha. jk it sucked, justin and i just talked the whole time....love ya! peace

justin & mallory coffman said...

oh and buf wild tomorrow night! kylie is comin' too! you better be there

justin & mallory coffman said...

i know!!! i just always forget my camera, so i never have any pics to post about! i'll try to soon girl! plus im so busy......! haha if you know what i mean

Stacy said...

Hey Heather! I don't know if you are still interested in decorating wedding cakes, I was just reading the side of your blog. But I thought you should check this site out if you are. These cakes are FREAKING AWESOME!!! http://www.designercakesbyapril.blogspot.com/
This girl lives in Queen Creek.

Kristen said...

haha, you crack me up heather! looks like life is fun! and yes...lindsey has major cleavage...think she'll let me borrow them sometime cause i need some!!

Kristen said...

haha you're so funny lol yes can we PLEASE go to dinner! I think it would be so fun for all us girls from that grew up together went out to dinner. What you think? dang it, no fair! think we could share the cleavage? lol we are some weird girls hahaha

Kassi Moyers said...

yes!!!! SUNDAY WE GET TO TALK TO THE 2 BEST THINGS THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS PLANET!

Wendi and Matt said...

ya i have nothing to post about its horrible but ill work on it haha and ya i just gave kristen my number but its 480 343 7353 and i totally want to get together im free any nights work in the day :)

Kristen said...

How fun! you HAVE to let me know how your phone conersation with Brad goes! I'm so excited for you!! Yes! let's get together for dinner this weekend, would Friday night work out good??

justin & mallory coffman said...

time for a new post!!!!! seriously. :)