Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Shower Cake


A lady I work with was throwing a shower for her friend and asked me to make her cake. And this is what we came up with. When she told me she wanted feet on the cake, I was a little iffy about it, but I think it was such a cute idea and it came out really good! This one was a little more stressful for me, but thanx to my sister and my mom for helping me figure out the perfect way to arrange it! I'm really enjoying doing cakes, and most of all I love when I show them their cake and they gasp!! haha

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Your cakes are looking so good! I wish I could make some like that!

Mel said...

Guess what stupid song came on when I pulled your blog up??? UUUGGGHHH!
Love the cake, they're getting better and better!

Kristen said...

heather!! oh my gosh it's so cute!! i'm way impressed!! keep it up girl!

justin & mallory coffman said...

soooooooooooo cute!!!!! great job girl!

allie said...

sooo wheres my cake? huh? no im kidding. that looks fantastic. You are amazing! and im jealous! how much are you charging these people?

Mel said...

Guess what song came on AGAIN????? I might have to boycott your blog! LOL

Hunt3on3 said...

Love your cake! It's so cute. You'll be making my birthday cake right?
~CariAnn

Wendi and Matt said...

omg heather we soo need to do lunch and thats so crazzy he gets home so soon! time flys when your,.......having fun??? lol anyways lets plan something pronto!!

Megan said...

oh my gosh!!! i love that cake its so cute. your a perfessional im so jealous lol.