Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The past few weeks!

I know it's been a while since I last post but this is the past couple weeks. This is Mallory and I a couple weekends ago. We had a sleepover at my place!! It was so fun! We had NY memories and made FroHo's (frozen hot chocolate) from Serendipity's. We made them excatly how they made them! It was so fun and soooo yummy!! I freaking love that girl. We laughed and gossiped the whole night! love it! Then we woke up the next morning got pedicures! I love being a girl!
This last weekend I went on a road trip to St. Johns with Brad's little sister Brandis. We sang Karaoke the whole way there! She had to go up for her cousins wedding reception because she was in the line, and she didn't want to drive by herself and asked me to go with her. After the reception we hung out with her friend, Kelsey, and drove around trying to fine something to do.....Let's face it...there is nothing to do in SJ....Oh and it was freezing!! 64 degrees!! And of course I didn't bring a jacket...cause who knew it would be cold at this time of year!! haha But we had so much fun. I sure love that girl. And thanx to the Overson's for letting me stay with them and hanging out and feeding me! You guys are the best!!
I'll try to post more often then I was!! Ps. I'm making a cake for my friends bridal shower and I need some cute/fun ideas!! Oh and today Brad has 100 days!!!! Tomorrow is 99...Can't believe we are in the two digets!! Time is going to fly! And I'm so glad! Can't wait for December!!

7 comments:

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha LOVE the post! Finally!!!!!!!!! jk im way worse than you! we did have an amazing night! mmm froho's!

Mel said...

Finally!! I'm still waiting for my Serendipity's and no you cannot give it to me for Christmas! LOL Looks like fun!

Kristen said...

Oh fun! Yum those chocolate drinks you guys made looks YUMMMMY! Looks like you had fun in St. Johns too! Yes, I can't wait to play this weekend! Let's do some more mysterious playing hehehehe yay for brad and you!

Wendi and Matt said...

wow heather...that last picture is smokin! :) hehe i bet chillin with his sister was lots of fun! and thanks for the compliment on how i like do a lot of different things and such that was so nice! i still need to work on my cake skills..and im not sure ill make a blanket anytime soon but maybe in the future haha on to.........necklace making :) haha

Tiff Hunt said...

All I have to say is RUDE!! There is so much fun stuff to do in SJ!! HA! Ok, I'm lying!! I am so jealous that you got to see my family!!! You really should post more often! Love you!

Kassi Moyers said...

how fun. why dont we have sleepovers!? what the junk!

Unknown said...

my family