Monday, December 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 21 BABY!

Yesterday was my 21 Birthday. And due to an illness and antibiotics that only made me worse....I was grateful that I celebrated with my friends on Friday!! We all went out to BJ's restaurant for dinner and then back to my house for cake and wii. Thank you to everyone that came!! It was a blast!! It sure will be a birthday to remember!!Thanx to...Kristen, Missy, Kassi, Cody, Brad, Kent, Lexee & Brad, Mallory & Justin, Allie & Josh, Kylie & Brett, Erica & Albert, Caitlin & Robin, Stacey & Dallin, Clint & Jodi, and Wendi & Matt!! (Yes more than half of them were married! haha I wasn't kidding when I said ALL my friends are married!!)
This picture did not get everyone in! And I love how Kristen is peeking her head up as far as she can!! :)











And how could I have a birthday get together with out making myself a cake??? Some of you may think I'm a loser, but hey, I need all the practice I can get if I want to make a business out of this!!


I'M LEGAL!! WHO WANTS TO BUY ME MY FIRST SHOT??

10 comments:

Kathryn Crouse said...

Hey Heather!! Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun with the friends :) that cake is freaking cute. . . That's the cake I want in January for MY birthday . . K? Love ya.

Kathy

Mel said...

I'll buy you your first shot of martinellis!! haha Looks like you had lots of fun! Happy Birthday and LOVE the cake!

Wendi and Matt said...

i see who you like in your book.. im the last person. uh hu.. haha totally kidding!

Kristen said...

yay! that was such a fun night!! happy 21st!! too bad i can't buy that shot for you! haha jk, but anyway your cake was beautiful!!

The Crouse House said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Heather! That cake looks to die for! But I guess your real birthday gift will arrive in a few days won't it!! :)

Becky said...

Happy B-day Heather! Your cake is TOO cute! I know who to call for my next cake, you are very talented. Good luck w/ that!

B said...

Happy Birthday Heather! What a beautiful cake! I hope your year is filled with smiles and laughter!!

Kristen said...

Thank you fattee!!! hahaha, i've been working extra hard!!i know she shouldn't have worn white but i kinda liked it cause it gave me good wedding practice too!! lol

allie said...

YAY for Brad coming home TODAY! Perfect timing before just christmas! Love ya girl hope you had a good day :o)

Kristen said...

Aww thanks heather! I am so grateful to have you as a friend. I love that we have been able to become closer these past 6 months, it's been so much fun!! I will always be here for you just like I know you'll always be here for me! I love you!