Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HE'S BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

Ok, so I know it's been FOREVER since I last posted, but life was just CRAZY! Brad is freaking home! I still can't believe it! The day he came home was so weird! Everything felt like a dream. It didn't hit me that he was really coming home until the night before, and it was like all of a sudden! So weird! I wanted to put the video of him at the airport but I couldn't get it to upload to my blog. (so mad!) But here we are at the airport waiting for him to walk off the plane! Dana (his mom) and I were freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Him walking out of security!


His mom ran to hug him! She's so tiny that he carried her as he was hugging her!


I was ready to throw up, waiting for him to shake my hand, and HE HUGGED ME! Some of you may consider that bad, but I could care less what you think!


Kristen loves me for putting this one up! But here we are crying! I was doing just fine till she walked up to me balling! Then I lost it! She was there taking pictures for us! Thanx girl! You're the best!!!




This is us in St. Johns! In his truck that he would die if anything happend to it! :)




I went up to SJ on Christmas after celebrating with my family and the day after Christmas, IT SNOWED SO MUCH! Thank goodness I went up when I did. It was freezing there! 2 degrees at night!! Brrrrr!!!



Brad and his dad made us a home made sled! It was so much fun. Freaking cold, but fun! This is Brandis and I ready to go!



My worker man! Him and his dad spent all day chopping that wood and bringing it back for the fire! That's a lot of wood....

Christmas break was a lot of fun. Thanx to the Overson's for letting me stay with them all week and putting up with me! You guys are the best and I love you guys! Thanx for all you did for me! I wish I could post videos of boxing on the wii but my dumb computer won't let me! Hope you forgive me! ;)


We all drove home on New Years Eve so we could spend it in Mesa. Brandis drove home with me and we jammed out the whole way home and screamed karaoke! Oh how I love her!


SJ's has these Fina Burritos that are absolutely amazing! I literally crave them! Weird I know... But you just can't go there without getting 1. I mean 2! or 3...or 4... :) Don't judge me! I was on vacation! haha I hit up the gym first thing after break! :)
Yes we got them for our ride home!


The End!

9 comments:

o said...

yaaaaaaaaaay heather this is so cute! im so excited for you. wedding bells are already rining.

allie said...

It's about time!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this post! I am so glad he is back and you have great pictures at the airport, good job Kristen! Christmas looks like so much fun and FREEZING COLD!

Mel said...

FINALLY, I've been waiting for a post FOREVER!! When do we get to see Brad??

Wendi and Matt said...

I love all the pictures! Wohoo!! You guys look so cute together I love it! Thanks about the comment.. Your so nice. And i love my purse too! and it seriously does not feel like we have been married for so long its great! soon you'll have a year under you bent too :) can we please have a girls night?!!!

Kristen said...

FINALLY!!! HAHAHAHA, whose that man in the mexican hat?? haha JK!!! I love you and i'm totally getting you back for putting up that picture of me!! MEANY!!! hehehehe

Tiff Hunt said...

So, you are now addicted to Whiting's {fina used to be called whitings} burritos! Welcome to being of the SJ family!! Do you eat them with the taco sauce? Megan orders CASES of that stuff! That is HILARIOUS! That picture made me laugh out loud really hard! Oh you will fit in so well there! ;)

Wendi and Matt said...

update please... :)

Wendi and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allie said...

Time for another post... How are things going? We should go to lunch soon and plan a dinner with the girls :o) I'm feeling random right now... remember when we met sophmore year? We have have known each other for 5.5 years haha fun times!