Sunday, January 25, 2009

Suns game/baby shower cake!

For Christmas, I got Brad Suns tickets! He absolutely loved it! We sat really close too! The game was on the 9th and we played the Dallas Mavericks! WE KILLED THEM! Whoop whoop! Before the game we ate at a restaurant called Cooperstown. Delicious! I would have posted sooner, but I just barley got pictures from it! :) But we had such a fun night!


We got there really early! But we sat in row 24 from the bottom!
(not the best pic)

Dang he's big! and I promise my belly isn't that big! Its the jersey I swear!!!
Ok, this cake, I made this weekend. It was for Brad's sister in law D'Coda. Her baby is due next month and her shower was on Saturday. I went up to SJ's to do it and I was sooooo nervous, but it actually turned out super cute! And chocolate fondant is delicious!! Its made from real chocolate!!! yummm! And yes those are antlers....You can't do a redneck cake without having some kind of design that shows it! haha
The back view

7 comments:

allie said...

AWESOME cake! I love it! You ROCK!

Wendi and Matt said...

wow sweet cake!! and i actually think the jersy looks really cute on you.. not fat!

Mel said...

Where was the chocolate fondant when you did your last cake??? Never did get your pic either.
The cake looks good!

Kathryn Crouse said...

Cute, cute, cute Heather. I forgot to bug you for a b-day cake. Darn. How's Brad?????????

Kristen said...

Cute cake i love it!!! You always do a great job, keep it up girl!! whoot whoot!! and i'm so jealous that you guys got to go to the suns game!!

Brooke and Justin said...

You are so talented.Where did you learn to make all your cute cakes. Don't tell me you tought yourself!?! I want to learn how to make them, so let me know where to go. You should start a class to teach people! I would sign up.

Stacy said...

Hey Heather! I was wondering what you would charge me for a cake for Valentine's day. Just a simple one or two tier cake, you can decorate it however you want, {can you do words?}, and have it be like pink and red. Your cakes look so good! I really need to eat one! Would it be something you could do the day before, so you don't have to make it on Valentines Day? Let me know what you think!