Sunday, July 12, 2009

CHECK OUT....

MY NEW RIDE!!!!
2010 MAZDA 3


So I finally convinced my dad to just start looking at/test driving cars. We went on Friday and I fell in love with it. We got prices and did a credit check and all that junk and talked them down in price. (I'm a good negotiator, I take after my sister who my dad says was the best) They offered me to just take it home for the day with out buying and just see how I liked it. I was all over that idea, but my dad said NO! and told them we still wanted to shop around. When we got home, we talked about everything and my dad felt really good about the price and the car but still kinda wanted to look around. I, of course, was hooked and wanted it so bad, but my dad still insisted that we waited until they called us! Later that afternoon, I received a call from them....we made some last minute deals....and here I am!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a spoiler put on next week. I can't believe it really happened! I honestly had no intentions of buying that morning, I just wanted to test drive it, but man do I love my PEARL!!! haha (her color is called pearl white, so her name is now pearl! It's a sparkly paint too!!!!!!)

6 comments:

bettina said...

Love it! I've always loved the mazda 3's!! How fun! Enjoy!

Tiff Hunt said...

YOU ARE SO SPOILED!! I am so glad you love your car! New cars are the best. Pearl looks like fun! I get to take her for a spin when I come down right?

allie said...

cute cute cute! it totally fits you perfectly!

L&M said...

i'm jealous! love ya!

justin & mallory coffman said...

im in love!

School Lab Supplies said...

Good Choice Nice car, the colour suits you too..
Furnace.