Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I suck at blogging!!!


I suck at blogging!!! Actually all I do is work anymore....Monday through Thursday, I work at the dental office, and Friday, and Saturday, I work with April doing cakes! I love both my jobs. I need to be better at taking pictures I know!!!! But I blame Brad!! He has all our pictures and keeps forgetting to e-mail me them! But a couple weeks ago, April went to Europe for a week and asked me to take over some cakes for her. I delivered one, added one tier to another, and did this one from scratch! So I'm posting it to my blog! haha If you saw this cake in person, it was so bright!!!!! The pink was like florescent! It was a super fun cake for a little girl!
Anyway, I know I need to blog more, but no one leaves comments!!! :) Don't worry, I'll make Brad send me pics and blog more soon!!
P.S. Thanks Brandis for rolling balls for the cake and keeping me company and sane on my super stressful weekend! You rock! :)

5 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

What a cute cake!

allie said...

whatev no one comments... I think i pretty much always do. BUT I agree its cause no one blogs anymore it's LAME! AWESOME CAKE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Stacey said...

I feel the same way...no one ever leaves comments on mine! But I guess I'm just as bad as commenting on others. Only when you blog something really super huge does anyone comment. I.E...I'm pregnant, I'm engaged, etc etc. Maybe you should spice the blog up a bit! :) Just kidding.

Mel said...

No comments is no excuse! Make sure you have interesting posts and then people will leave comments! ;-) haha! Love ya!

justin & mallory coffman said...

love the cake!!!! Hey justin's b-day is coming up in nov. would you make a cool cake for him??? ill pay u of course. tonight when ur at mi casa, we will brainstorm! :)