Sunday, September 20, 2009

Much needed pictures!

I finally stole Brads camera!!!!!! Some of these are old, but at least I have them! Don't mind this kinda ugly pic!!! haha This is us at the lake on the 4Th of July!!!! haha It was so much fun!! I never can get enough of the lake.
I got Brad tickets to the Toby Keith concert for his birthday. This is us on the way to the concert. I love this picture.
Trace Adkins opened for Toby. It was such a good concert, although a lot of old people there....weird! We had pretty awesome seats. But look how big Toby and Trace are!! Especially Trace...dang!
Brad's freaking adorable/totally cute nephew Taegen.
Memorial weekend, we went up to their cabin to relax in the freezing cold weather! And so Brad could bow hunt. haha it's bow season! Ross (Brad's dad) loves grilling and he spent most of the day cooking us delicious food!
Awe!!
I got to go scope out some elk with the guys. I was so excited to go, then we hike freaking 10 miles and then waited and waited and waited for elk to come. It was exciting to see them when we did, but so boring in the process of seeing them! I kept saying....is that it? is it time to go back? haha they kept saying NO!! When we first saw one I said "look! there's one!!" haha whoops! I'm not very good at being a hunter, cause you're supposed to be quite.... I think I like it better staying at the cabin cooking. hehe :)

All of us!

I promise I will blog more! Brad surprised me with Brad Paisley tickets :) so stay tuned!

1 comment:

allie said...

Im shocked! A new post so soon! :o) Fun pictures. LOVE 'em!