Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Girls Reunion

Dinner reunion!!! Last week, Kristen, Wendi, Amy, and I went to dinner to catch up on whats going on in life and to remember our good times in the past! It was a lot of fun! Wendi and Amy are married, and Kristen and I are still waiting for those dang missionaries to come home! :) We said we would do dinner once a month, but everyoen knows how well that always works out! And Kristen, I know you're going to kill me, but I had to post this picture!! hahahahaha

The next night, Mallory, Kylie, Allison, and I went out to dinner to Texas Road house to catch up on the new gossip. Kylie and Allison did not want to take a picture, but they told Mal and I to act like we liked eachother....That still doesn't explain this picture...

4 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

hahaha i love the licking!! we need to go out to eat again!

Kassi Moyers said...

i want to have an i miss you lets go eat dinner night. what the crap.

Kristen said...

ok yes i am going to kill you!!! i look so mad! hahaha hey look at my flawless skin! just kidding! thanks for posting those pics, can you send me all the ones we took to my email pretty please??? froggyksses@yahoo.com thanks a bunch heather and we need to go out again!

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha gross picture!!!! you do look dang sext though! haha. i miss you, can't wait to see you!!!