Monday, June 2, 2008

Chevy cake!!


So as you know I want to get practicing on making cakes....Well it was my friend Coby's birthday on Satruday, so I made him a cake. He is totally a Chevy man and is always bashing fords, so I had to make him a Chevy cake! This was such a fun one to make and pretty easy. Just wanted to share with you what it looked like! I thought it was kinda cute... haha I used chocolate graham crackers as drit to make that truck look like it's romping in the mud. :) I can't wait to make Mallory's birthday cake! It is going to be so cute!!!

4 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

you know what is crazzy... me and matt were at walmart on saturday and i totally told him that i want to decorate cakes as a living cuz they make it alright haha! i love the cake and i so want to learn how to be good! we should take classes!

justin & mallory coffman said...

ya that cake was amazing!!! and it tasted even better than it looked!!! I CANNOT wait for mine!!! less than 4 weeks baby!

Wendi and Matt said...

ok i totally want to! what times are there do you know!? iam serious i really want to do it! wow im excited haha

Kassi Moyers said...

haha stinkin cute heather!