Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our first kiss

This is Morp of my sophmore year. I asked Brad to the dance over the phone. I was so nervous, but I did it! This was the dance I'll never forget. We had so much fun together. I remember the day before the dance, Brad came into town and he STILL didn't have a shirt to match my outfit! We went to the mall to find something, but had no luck. As we were leaving, I saw the small fair outside the mall and begged Brad to take me on the fairis wheel! He told me "Only if you kiss me if it stops at the top" I said ok, thinking it wouldn't stop. So we got on, and sure enough...IT STOPS!! I couldn't believe it. We had our first kiss on top of the fairis wheel. I'll never forget that night. :) :)

6 comments:

Mel said...

You are such a dork!

bettina said...

sophmore year huh? I don't think you were 16 yet were you? I bet he told the operator to stop the wheel!

Tiff Hunt said...

You are such a nerd! Although, there are lots of times with Paul that I will never forget. Like the first time we kissed, and the first time he told me he loved me, you get the idea. It was a cute post!!

Mel said...

In regards to the pics from the Apple store. You email them to yourself! Have fun in Mexico!

allie said...

youve been tagged

Stacey said...

Yay for first kisses!! and Yay for Mexico! We are going this weekend, Dallin's never been so it'll be fun to show him the ropes! Our little trailor will be there until October so if you want to go again in like September we should!