Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend dinner

Saturday night we went to dinner at Sauce (I don't recommend it) It's right there next to Pei Wei on Val Vista and Baseline. After dinner we went shopping then out to the desert to go off roading and light off fireworks. It was pretty fun till I hurt my back sliding down a hill... haha the ride home was not very fun, but I made it!! haha
This is what Lexee ordered for dinner. It was a chicken ceaser salad pizza. She thought it would be a little bit different then what she got. When she tried to eat it everything fell off....she was so confused!!! hahaha

6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

So I am commenting on your blog! That place doesn't look good at all!! That pizza thing looks pure NASTY!! YUCK! It was fun talking to you today! We love and miss you! Hope your back feels better!

The Crouse House said...

So, you know you have an uncle that can help you with your back problems!! :)

allie said...

i hear that the pasta is the way to go at that place... at least i think thats what i was told... do they even have pasta? HAHA anyways i've always wanted to try it but maybe i wont... ill stick with pei wei and rumbis instead

Kristen said...

hahaha! that pizza looks so gross!!!

justin & mallory coffman said...

nasty!!! who wants salad on their pizza?! i mean seriously. gross! k girl we better see each other in rocky point!!! we will meet up for tacos..... :)

Kathryn Crouse said...

Hey Heather!! I didn't know you HAD a blog... I am so happy you let me know!! You're so cute.

Love ya.
kat