Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weddings, weddings, and MORE weddings!!

There are so many weddings it's not even funny!! Two of my friends that I grew up with got married this weekend! Caitlin Owens and Julie Rudd! It's so weird. And all my other friends are married too and having babies!! I seriously only have two friends left...Kristen and Kassi. Mallory is pretty much married....she'll be engaged any day, I can feel it! haha Anyway, Kristen and I went to the Mac store and got makeovers for the weekend! I told them I wanted smokey eyes....I think it was a little dramatic...almost too much! haha but it was fun to have them done!
Kassi and I at a reception. I love her!! We used to go TPing all the time!! We would dress up in all black, put masks on our faces and completly trash our enemies houses!!! hahaha good times!! I miss her so much!! I cought the bouquet at Julie's reception. That would be number 7....It obviously doesn't mean anything!!! haha I accidently elbowed Kristen in the throat to catch it....I'M SORRY GIRL!! Caitlin had way to many big girls for her bouquet tossing....I was scared!! And she totally riged it and threw it to her friend in the very front. But I'm pretty sure I would have died in the middle of all those girls if she really threw it. so...Thanx caitlin!!!! :)
Kristen and I go shopping every Friday after Institute. We drove past this street!! Yay for Boston!!! Brad is doing so awesome! He is the zone leader right now in an english speaking program and is really hoping to get transfered back into the porteuges program for his last 3 months. He has another baptism coming up this week I believe. And I'm going to have him e-mail me pictures of him so you can see his sexy self! :) And sorry for not knowing how to spell... My neice isn't here to correct me! :)

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh yes, everyone is married! It's okay, you and I will be there within the next year! Lol...and right on for our shopping every friday!! Yippee, my favorite kind of shopping too!! Oh and no worries about elbowing me in the throat haha, it's healed haha, I love you girl!

allie said...

JULIE RUDD? CRAZY!!! I didnt know she was even still around here! who did she marry? anyone i know. thats crazy everyone is finally freakin getting married!:o) So could you hurry and get on that? Just kidding it is just around the corner i know it! and you are going to need to get pregnant soon after too okay? Your first and my next will be friends we can have girls together and they can go to dance class together and school and everything! Perfect timing really. We really need to hang out, do lunch and catch up! I miss you and want to talk! maybe we can go get a pedicure or something :o) i need one badly :o) Let me know if youre up for it!

Mel said...

Don't be in a hurry. You're married for eternity so take your time and have fun while you can because once you have kids it's a whole different kindof fun! No spure of the moment shopping trips! haha

Kassi Moyers said...

I MISS YOU TOO! Lets tp someones house just for fun sometime soon. :)

Kristen said...

Haha you're funny! I know isn't it crazy! they did that at the MTC too!! I'm not sure if they actually sleep onthem like that, i sure hope not cause it looks like it's gonna fall any second!!

allie said...

Lunch was so fun! We seriously need to do that more often. Not to mention that pedicure place... I am so glad you found it! So relaxing! THANKS!

Kristen said...

ummmm, you really need to update your blog now because that picture of us at the top is killing me!! I look NASTY in it!!!

Stacy said...

Hey Heather! I know you're already taking cake decorating classes I just wanted to tell you about this one. It's at http://designercakesbyapril.blogspot.com/ If you've ever looked at her cakes they are amazing!!! Just thought I'd share!