Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HERE HE IS!!

So I FINALLY got pictures from Brad!! It's about time I know! But here he is!! He's doing so good! He was released as Zone Leader so that he could be put back in the Porteugese area for his last 3 months. He LOVES IT!!! He absolutly loves the language! He says that his new companion is the best one that he has had the whole mission. He also told me that in his new area he is the ONLY white boy! haha They call him Flava Flav and they are teaching him how to shake it! hahaha I still can't believe how close it is till he comes home!! Woo Hoo!!








6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

HOLY SMOKES! He did beef up!! I love it! It's about time too! I am so excited for him! I am excited for you too! That he gets to come home!!

Mel said...

Glad to see he's doing good!

Kristen said...

awww so many cute pics!! I love the one of him holding that little girl, so cute!!

allie said...

AHHHH!!! he looks looks good Heather! It will be 60 days then 50 then 40 and oh my gosh I totally remember counting down the days. It's CRAZY!!!! I cant wait for the cake class. Your gonna have to help me cause I'm clueless :o) love ya girl, see ya soon!

allie said...

we are blessing him on wednesday here at the house/joshs parents house... all the fam will be intown. you are welcome to come if you want its just going to as quick get together with lots of kids running around

Kassi Moyers said...

how stinkin cute heather!! ill have to upload the next ones logan sends me. you can tell that brad has gained some weight, he looks good, just not as skinny as when he left. haha i love missionaries!!