Saturday, October 25, 2008

Snowflake Road Trip

So I know I'm a week late at posting, but last weekend Kristen and I took a road trip to Snowflake! We had so much fun! We wish we could have stayed another day, but when you have to pay bills, you gotta go to dang work on Monday! Here are some pictures of us just having fun and cause we wanted to send them to our missionaries! Which by the way are doing so good! Anyway, enjoy! haha

Here we are showing off our huge muscles we are getting from our personal trainer! Look at those babies!! WOW!!






Thanx Kristen for coming with me on the roadtrip! You are such an awesome friend! I had a blast! Especially getting that kid in trouble at TacoBell in the drive through! hahahaha good times!!




3 comments:

Mel said...

What's Tocobell??? haha.

Kassi Moyers said...

you look like you had so much fun! I totally have photoshoots to sent to my missionary too!!! :)

The Gordons said...

Hey! Ok so random, can I just tell you how much I love your cakes? They are so stinkin cute! My husband and I are going to celebrate our 1 year (HOLY SMOKES!!) and I was just wondering if you could make a cake for our celebration. Anyway, I know that you don't really know me (I found your blog through Kimri's. hello, I'm a stalker, jk I'm really not) but if you could give me an estimate for a 3 tier cake that would be so great! I'll make sure to spread the word! Ok here's my email: meesa_gordon@hotmail.com