Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week 3


Here is another cake that I made at my cake class. I seriously have the best teacher! I love her! She is so much fun and really takes the time to help you! I don't get to spend as much time on them as I would like there....so there is some flaws that I didn't get to correct, but other than that, this was a fun one! Oh and I'm not so sure about the colors, but I think it's cute! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MAKING CAKES!!! Seriously does anyone need one for any event????

10 comments:

Mel said...

That ones cute! Start thinking of a cake for Drake's bday!

L&M said...

i'm hoping for a SWEET b-day cake, and there may be a chance i'm in AZ for my b-day too!! YAH!

Wendi and Matt said...

cute heather!

allie said...

i think it turned out so so cute i love this class!

Kristen said...

love love love your cake! can't wait for you to make mine! haha, yeah i cut kent out lol all boys besides brad and conrad are dumb hahahahahahaha CAN'T WAIT FOR UTAH!!!

allie said...

there is a lightening bolt on his head silly... it just matches his hair too much :o)

Chitney said...

so not that i'm getting married anytime soon cuase hi i don't even have a boyfriend but i want you to make my cake!! Your amazing!!

Megan said...

heather! these cakes are so beautiful. is it okay if i recruit you to make my wedding cake? whenever that happens to be...

Tiffany said...

seriously you are getting so good! that cake is absolutely adorable! i love it!! can't believe your boy comes home soon! woo-hoo!!!

Erica Ann said...

Heather, you are amazing. I'm not even kidding these are so incredible! So I was thinking...you should make my wedding cake! I'm not even kidding, I really want my reception to have a very sentimental, personalized feel to it and having a friend do my cake instead of some impersonal cake company would be amazing! So give it some thought, sleep on it, mill it over in your brain for the next few months, and let me know what you think!!! love ya!