Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another girls DAY!

Friday started off with TWILIGHT! I personally loved it! But then again I only read half of the first book. But I want to start on the second one! :) I went with Brandis (Brad's little sister) it was a blast! I love that girl! She is so fun to be around!

Then, Friday night, was a girls night reunion. Erica, Mallory, Allison, Me, and Kylie, all went out to eat at Red Robin. We caught up on just about everything! haha Everyone of them are married or engaged. Not gonna lie....kinda depressing listening to all their stories! haha just kidding! It was really fun! I just had to keep reminding myself how many more days til Brad gets home! :) :)
We then went to Pizza Mart for old time sakes and got their 50 cent ice cream cones which are SO GOOD. yummm :) We went there probably at LEAST twice a week in high school for lunch or for the weekend! Gotta love Pizza Mart! Mallory was a poop and HAD to go see Justin so thats why she isn't in this picture! hehe I love you Mal!!
And these are just some pictures that Kristen took of me for her photography class! She's good isn't she!! Thanx Kristen!!! Can't wait to send them to Brad!! :)





PS. LOOK HOW MANY DAYS IT IS TILL BRAD GETS HOME!!!! AHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Are you coming here to make the turkey or no??

Tiff Hunt said...

You are such a freak! That is why I love you so much!!! I love the pictures that Kristen took they are awesome!! Kristen you did an awesome job!! Well, big gulps huh, see ya later. {name that movie quote}