Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who loves Sleeping Beauty??

So this weekend I watched all of my sister's kids for her while she traveled off to Mexico to be alone with her husband. She does it every year, and every year I'm the lucky one that gets to watch them! haha But I really do enjoy watching them. Anyway, my niece Blayke, all she wants to do is watch princess movies and Sleeping Beauty is her favorite! When I was her age that is all I wanted to watch too! My brothers would get so sick of it, that they would tell me that my mom wanted me and while I was gone, they would fast forward it.....awesome huh? haha So Blayke and I watched it a million times this weekend but occasionally threw in Little Mermaid or Cinderella. She is so cute and soooo sweet! You would think she was my kid though for wanting to watch it over and over! haha Oh and Tyke is the most adorable, chubby, sweetest baby anyone could ask for! I really hope mine are as good as him someday! (yeah right with my luck) Hope your trip was relaxing enough to last you another year sister!!

5 comments:

allie said...

Little Mermaid and Cinderella were my favs... I think. Haha I don't think I watched them all that much the whole PRINCESS thing wasn't around when I was little well maybe it was but you know not like it is now I don't think... okay maybe I was just deprived as a child and I'm in denial. HAHA seriously

Kristen said...

ooh i love sleeping beauty! BUT I love little mermaid and beauty and the beast more!! i'm glad you had fun over your weekend! good practice for being a mommy someday!

Mel said...

Thanks again!! You are the best! Ready to babysit this weekend?? haha

Stacey said...

No, I'm not working next door anymore :( Monday was my last day. I was sad, I really liked it there. well anyway....love you

allie said...

sorry music is annoying i have my volume down all the time cause i hate it when I click on blogs and they open in new windows and I have like 3 open and they all have music... sorry. i will send you one