Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Week 4

Ok, so here is my last cake of my class. We learned how to make different kind of bows and make 3D objects for our cakes! I wanted to do zebra stripes but I didn't buy black fondant and I wasn't about to mix it myself again! haha But this one isn't perfect, but I think it's kinda cute. I ran out of pink fondant so I couldn't do the ball border on the bottom layer, so just pretend it's there! :) I'm so sad my class is over, but now It got some cute ideas for my own birthday cake! haha it's coming up, so stay tuned!




4 comments:

Mel said...

I like the flowers on this one. Cute!

Kristen said...

it's beautiful!!!

Kristen said...

Thanks your your comment on my pics! Yeah, I hope I can only get better, it's so much fun i love it!! and i CAN'T WAIT to take your pics next weekend!!!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

The cakes are beautiful! I am a friend of Kristen S. I am blog hoping and I am enjoying your lovely blog. Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ