Sunday, March 16, 2008

Burn baby BURN!


I had to clean out a lot of crap from my parents yesterday and found some old memories and have been needed to be burned for a long time now. I made a phone call to Coby and asked him if he could make me a fire. He got a big group together to go out to the desert. The fire could have been bigger, but any fire would have been good to burn these! Most of you know which X boyfriend this is....and MAN IT FELT GOOD TO BURN THEM!!! And it's about dang time!!! After, we went in Coby's jeep and four wheeled up the mountian! It was so much fun! A little scary since he took his doors off, but it was so much fun! What a good night. :)


Friday morning, I watched my sister's kids for her. Well just Brock and Blayke. We played this elephant game...haha Aren't they so cute! You had to pick up rings with the nose! It was fun!

4 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

go heather! burning that stuff... i should probably do the same haha!

Kristen said...

nice heather! that sounds like fun! and good for you on burning that stuff, woohoo!

Tiff Hunt said...

Good, it's about damn time! I hope he sees it all and knows what a scum he was! You need to listen to the Taylor Swift song about burning! Oh YEAH! good stuff!

B said...

Hey Heather - it's fun to hear from you!! You look like you're having tons of fun - I'm so glad! My girls are wearing these cutest onesies that your mom gave us! We love them!! Have a great day!