Monday, March 24, 2008

NY

We saw Marry Poppins in Broadway!! It was really good!!
Dinner at our hotel resturaunt! YUM
On the subway. I look like a butter ball but I have a big vest on underneath and it was so warm!! so it's a good thing I had it on because NY was freaking cold!! Super windy!!
Fillet Mignon at out hotel resturant. DELICIOUS! Very expensive, but well worth it. :)
Kylie got sick on Saturday....(I felt so bad) So Mallory and I spent the day together doing a lot of shopping and touring! We took a horse and carriage ride through Central Park. So much fun! Not to mention our Driver was a dang good looking Irish man...mmmm :)

2 comments:

justin & mallory coffman said...

im soooo sad! i miss it already!! I'm nuts for nuts! and i can't get any here! i also miss the hot dogs, filet, chocolate ice cream bars, secret closets and doors, taxis, tight ny pants that don't fit, mini michael jackson in the subway, cotton candy with a knicks hat on top, $5 cokes (no refills), late nights in the lounge, smelly shoes, buffalo instead of bbq wings, fake ranch, getting hurt and falling to the gound, and the fake empire state building. oh and im practically perfect....in every way.....! love ya- peace

Tiffany said...

Your trip looks so fun! I'm jealous! I would love to see that temple as well. What a different setting than most. Your teeth look absolutely gorgeous by the way (congrats!!). Glad you had such a great trip...sad Smiley kylie got sick!