Monday, March 24, 2008

NY

This is the NY temple. Different for sure...and in the middle of a million buildings...suprise suprise...They acutally have church services on the third floor and then the actual temple is the forth floor. Strange huh? As soon as you walked in the building tho...it was a total different feeling than outside and I loved it.
Mallory and I in a taxi on our way out for a FULL day of shopping and yummy FOOD! WE LOVE HOT DOGS! HA HA PS.....I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!
This was a funny dude on the table and Planet Hollywood where we ate lunch. Isn't he cute??
View outside our hotel.
Unfortinally, I didn't get to take the fairy to the statue of liberty because there was 8000 people in line and the people at the end of the line were already there for two hours...
My cousin Emali! We had so much fun! Thank you for letting us tag along on your trip!

9 comments:

justin & mallory coffman said...

yeah i was looking at cruises to the bahamas and there are few in october, but we could like oct. 6. i kinda wanna do early october. and they are pretty cheap too! yeah so lets get people together so we can buy them in a couple months k! love ya-later

Kristen said...

Holy cow heather you look like you had a blast!! wish i could go :( lol, you look so cute, i bet brad loved these pics!! :)

Stacy said...

Heather! Hey it's Stacy (mickelson)! How are you doing? i found your blog off of Stacey (bluths). What a fun trip to New York!! That's awesome! I put my blog to private so if you want an invite you can email me at economicgeek@hotmail.com. Have fun!

Tiff Hunt said...

I am super jealous! Did you find any cool stuff? Wow, I am going to go there some day!

allie said...

WOW!!! Looks like a ton of fun! Will go again with me sometime in the future since i couldnt go? Please please please? Do i even need to beg? Ha ha miss ya!

Wendi and Matt said...

omg heather im jealous! looks so fun!

bettina said...

what a fun trip! i'm so jealous!! I've never been to NY! out on your own huh! how fun that must be! see you at the reunion this weekend!

Tiff Hunt said...

You are my favorite!!! We miss you too! Someday, I will be rich and we'll go and have fun! And, I will make Ady want to take pictures for you wedding! Love ya!

Megan said...

I don't think I knew that you and Emali were cousins! How are you?! I'm so glad you found me!